- Success stories
- Our Partners
- Contact Us
Integrated Automation and Management Terminal (iAMT)
The iAMT is a product line of the SCADA system which allows monitoring and controlling of the field devices in a solar power plant. The iAMT placed in the main control room maps the data from the field devices such as inverters, SMU, energy meter, circuit breakers, weather stations, transformers and others; which is displayed in an HMI.
The iAMT is a product line which fits the SCADA requirement bucket of 1-5 MW, which can also be extended upto 10 MW.
- The iAMT uses Embedded Systems for communication, data storage & processing
- Operator friendly Real-time SCADA system with 1 minute data interval
- Communication Protocols supported by the iAMT: RS 485, TCP/IP, RS 232, LON, IEC 61870-101/104
- Low power consumption: 150 W
- Embedded server for processing the plant data
- Graceful shutdown system for electronic devices for controlled and save start up and shut down
- Local data storage
- Business logic calculations: MIS, inverter efficiency, SMU comparison, PR, etc.
- Connection to internet (DSL, LTE, UMTS, GPRS) for cloud-based applications
- Enclosed in an IP65 protected casing – Compact and easy to mount